Name for my little craft/re-sell business....final 2

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sharon

Reaction score
Remember a while back I came here and asked for help in naming my little craft/re-selling business? I've had tons and tons of ideas and now have come to the final 2. I want to see what others think before I pick the final.

Just to remind you.... I make a number of different kinds of crafts that I am selling on ebay and hopefully some local flea markets. I also re-sell items(mostly vintage) that I have picked up really cheap at yard sales. I also am a dumpster diver of sorts, so pick up a lot of freebies that I turn around and sell. So, I can't have a name that is totally about crafts, and I can't have a name that is totally about vintage items as that would leave the other items out.

An idea that was brought up here was to leave out the "Farm" in the title, and at the time, I liked that idea. But in the end, I do want to have Farm in the title so that people will know that the two belong together.

Here are the final two:

About Time Farm Mercantile

About Time Farm Attic Finds

Please help me out?

About Time Farm Mercantile

gets my vote. They both have a nice ring to them, but this one rolls of the tongue better. IMO.
default_yes.gif
:

Alicia

About Time Farm Mercantile sounds nice. If it were just About Time Attic Finds, then I 'd say that, but the Farm makes it sound funny to me. Though when I hear the mercantile one, the first thought that comes into my head is old farm equipment and such...

I like the 1st option. It covers all the different areas better I think, and sounds catchy. Here's something to think about... a name of that length may later become abbreviated to only the 1st letters, and in time, may become publicly named by the letters. This happened with a Christian Preschool I worked for (Cabot Christian Learning Center .... aka "CCLC") The 1st option sounds better than the 2nd in it's initials too IMHO.

~Karen

Thanks guys! That's the one eveybody else seems to like too!

Mercantile it is! :aktion033: :bgrin

Latest posts

Back