My V-day gift is getting Huge!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sun Runner Stables

Reaction score
Some of you may remember my mare that 'somehow' ended up preggers, and due to complications of my lack of awareness of this fact, and an insulin imbalance in her, she foundered (sp?) Badly, on both front feet. (12 degree on one, 10 on another)

She then, though the help of my Holistic vet Peggy Fleming, was able to recover almost complete soundness and carry to full term and had her last foal for me on Valentines day this year...

Well our own Jess Coffe was out here recently, and took some wonderful photos of her... wanted to share them with you.
default_smile.png

She's my special girl, as her mother is my rock, my comfort, and the start of it all for me in teaching...

" Rhapsody's Jazzy Love Song" (Morgan/QH/Paint)

SassyandJazzy048.jpg

SassyandJazzy077.jpg

SassyandJazzy106.jpg

SassyandJazzy115.jpg

And just for comparison, one of her when she was first born.
default_wub.png
:
barnshots008.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
What a beauty!!! Stunning... great pictures. Glad her mom has recovered well. What do you teach?

What's her personality like? She looks like she's a sassy one.

Kari

What a pretty girl! I remember her
default_yes.gif
: Shes getting so big!

Kari, yes she is a sassy girl, which is rather appropiate as her mother's name is Sassy to boot. She's a very well behaved spoiled princess. She stands for just about everything, and really just wants a good scratching, but loves to romp. She already comes for short trail ride walks with her mother and I, and is really a good girly.

I teach a combo of Dressage and Hunter/Jumper, with most of my personal focus on dressage. Most of my kids do the hunters, and my adult riders are an even mix. Do you ride as well?? :saludando:

Nicole & Crponies ...thank you for your compliments, I know my minis are worth more and better bred, and my warmblood foal next year with be worth Penta of of her... It's no matter, she's a forever keeper and has been my light along with her mother these past few months which have been tough due to the loss of my first horsey love Gamble...
default_wub.png
:

She's a lovely filly, looks like she's just brimming with personality and good health.

We are looking forward to an APHA foal due next spring, the first big horse foal for us in quite a few years.

Jan

Such a pretty little girl you have! I can see where she got her good looks from too, because her mother isn't too hard to look at either!
default_yes.gif
:

Oh isn't she a pretty one.............I love those well tipped ears....and her look is definately full of spice.......nice cross as well she should grow up to be a wonderful mount (especially with you as her owner
default_wink.png
: )

Latest posts

Back