My new Minis!!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Paradise Ponies

Reaction score
Hey everyone! Remember me? I draw stuff
default_laugh.png

Well, as some of you may or may not know, I've had my own 2 minis for a while now (my mini mare, jemima and my mini pony colt, Boaz) and today, I got 2 more tinies!!!

First is Hava (Hebrew for bird) and she's a tubby little overweight mini horse. She's 28" tall. Because she's in her winter coat, I have no idea what color she is, but I'm certain she's an appy of some kind because she has a frosted butt and white spots on her back (not visable in the pic). hava winter2011.jpg

Next, my first donkey EVER!!! Baruch (Hebrew for blessed) is a 36" mini donkey jennet and she's a total SWEETHEART!!! She took to me instantly and brays when she sees me. baruch winter 2011 3.JPG

These gals are absolutely adorable and I can't wait to take more pics of them! Enjoy!

aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif
Congratulations, they are both adorable
aktion033.gif
look out! your family is growing fast
biggrin.gif

Caongratulations!! I really like your little mare, and your donkey is very cool! Always wanted a mini donk. She looks like a great addition to your little herd :D

Dan.

Latest posts

Back