My mini barn on a budget.

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TheCaseFamily00

Reaction score
SANY0131.jpg

This is my first time posting pics on here so please forgive me if I mess things up.I would say about 75 % of my barn was recycled things. We started out with 4 stalls and a tack room with a little porch on the front and then added the other barn which is a Klene pipe building,we made 4 stalls in there.It's nothing fancy but i'm sure proud of it and thankful to everyone who helped me.It's always a work in progress
default_yes.gif

Glad you shared. I need a barn of some sort with a few stalls so that I can fill them! Enjoy.

Looks like you have quite a little herd there! Also looks like you have some good builders - lucky you!
default_smile.png
default_aktion033.gif

Pretty much every shelter on this farm is made out of recycled material! Right down to recycled fence post that we get from the local fence installer. It's all good!
default_yes.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Looking good!
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif

We have recycled internals for our barns here too - works well for us!

Anna

Using recycled steel saved me alot,windows and the door was free.The biggest expense was lining the inside with osb but I think it looks nice and protects the horses feet if they kick.All the storage cabinets are used,trusses to
default_biggrin.png
. I love my little barn and i love to save money to,lol.

Latest posts

Back