My little Stallion playing with his Gym Ball

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

casilda

Reaction score
Here is a video clip I did of my stallion Bronski in November playing with his Gym ball at our stables in Ireland ..Enjoy !!!

I love it! He is so cute! You can tell he was having a great time pushing that ball around!

Barbara

That is so cute. He's having a blast! Looks like he could go all day.

Is that a popped ball i see in the arena? Has he already worn one out?
default_biggrin.png
default_laugh.png

That is too cute! Doesn't look like you have to put any work into keeping him fit. I am going to show this video to my own lazy minis so they can see what they're supposed to be doing with their balls.

Looks like he is having a blast!!

O so has one of those too. I started out with the exercise balls, like yours, but he popped it. Well, ran it into metal corner. I ended up buying him one of the Equine balls. It turned out to be a normal exercise ball that came with a nice cover. The cover works great because O So can actually grab it and carry it around! Wish I knew how to sew, I would make more covers! The balls from WalMart are a lot cheaper then the Equine balls!
biggrin.gif

Have you tried Jolly Balls with him? O So loves those too. He can grab it and toss it about!

How cute was that!?

I have a ball like that too for my horses but my property isn't on flat land so the ball just rolls down to the bottom of hill.

Loved it! I'll have to go out and get a new ball now but like O So's mom stated ... the covers are great to keep the balls from being broke. My horses have flattened lots of balls and I would like to find a big one that would last. The ball always seems to find the stickers in my pasture, right along the fenceline!

OOOOH! Where can you get the Gym Ball???? My new weanling would probably love it! He doesn't have a playmate right in with him and he seems like the type who could have fun with something like that!

Thanks for all your lovely comments
default_aktion033.gif

Yes there is a burst ball in the video as well ..that was ball number one that didn't survive too long
default_biggrin.png

I bought the gym ball in my local supermarket .
default_488.gif

Latest posts

Back