Music/song relating to boats, ocean, fishing, etc

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Roxy's Run

Reaction score
I have recently taken up boating on the ocean and have been taking a lot of pictures of my trips out to sea and would like to make a movie/slideshow out of the pictures but I don't know of a good song/music to have playing during the picture slideshow. Does anyone have any suggestions? Thanks.

Linda

Roxy's Run Miniatures

Here's a site that has some ocean song suggestions. Maybe you can look some of them up and find something that you like...

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qi...25221222AAwLbAf

I don't know why but Berlin's "Take my breath away" was the first thing that came to mind, even if it isn't necessarily a scenery song.
default_smile.png

First thing that came to my mind was The Beatles song Yellow Submarine.

Oh darn I'm too late. All the good ones are taken. Ok so, here's my contribution anyhow

default_new_rofl.gif
default_new_rofl.gif
default_new_rofl.gif
default_new_rofl.gif
default_new_rofl.gif

Cant believe no one said this yet, maybe it shows my age!! Calipso by John Denver. It was the first thing that came to mind. Sailing by Christopher Cross was next. Rio by Duran Duran. Asia has one, can see the video in my mind but cant think of a word.

Calipso by John Denver. It was the first thing that came to mind. Sailing by Christopher Cross was next

ME TOO! EXACTLY!
default_laugh.png

Thank you for the suggestions. I like all of them. Maybe I'll incorporate all the suggested songs and see how that comes out. I will post the slideshow when I'm finished. Thanks again!!!

Linda

Roxy's Run Miniatures

Harry Belafontes Banana Boat song!!!

Latest posts

Back