multi cam set ups

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shelly

Reaction score
Question for all you breeders with multiple cams on Marestare...

Do you prefer to have your cams set up on a rotation or do you prefer separate cams for each stall? I have a two camera wireless setup that I was hoping to set up separately but am finding out that I would need two receivers, two VR Devices and two subscriptions to marestare. When using two receivers...can they both be 2.4GHz or do they have to be different?
default_unsure.png

Question for all you breeders with multiple cams on Marestare...Do you prefer to have your cams set up on a rotation or do you prefer separate cams for each stall? I have a two camera wireless setup that I was hoping to set up separately but am finding out that I would need two receivers, two VR Devices and two subscriptions to marestare. When using two receivers...can they both be 2.4GHz or do they have to be different?
default_unsure.png
Well after doing some more research...looks like I need a quad processor to do what I want with what I already have for cameras and receivers. Wish me luck!!!!

Latest posts

Back