Mud, winterwoolies and big belly´s in Holland

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Meavey

Reaction score
In other words no showpictures, but my mini´s in their winterwoolies and with fat belly´s on lots of grass!
wink.gif

Dobby his lovely champagne eye and Chanel.

Chanel and Nakatomi

Paris and the half-sisters Daisy en Nakatomi (same mom)

Muddy June and Daisy´s head

La Diva Daisy and Armani

Dobby

Two movies, click on the pictures:

Those are wonderful pictures!

I see that three of those (looks like they are related) girls have a "curly" look to them!

How cool and your Champagnes are such neat colors.

Thanks for sharing!

Liz M.

Linda

Fuzzy or not they are all beautiful!!!

I can't believe how much your Chanel reminds me of my Dreams in the face! :)

Susan O.

eavey,Oct 9 2005, 08:19 AM]

In other words no showpictures, but my mini´s in their winterwoolies and with fat belly´s on lots of grass!
wink.gif

Chanel and Nakatomi

La Diva Daisy and Armani

Dobby

481472[/snapback]

They are too cute!! Love that eye close up, such a pretty color.,

oh, they are just GORGEOUS! I hope i get to own a champagne soon:)

Susan, it does look alot like Dreams dosent it:)

Oh I just love champagne's!!

-Gage-

saludando.gif
Hello from Northern Michigan. My horses would just adore to have that much room to run aorund! Very pretty horses and nicew place. Thanks for sharing! Maxine

Susan don´t you have a similar picture of Dreams?

Please post it, would love to see!
yes.gif

Absoulutly beautiful horses Linda...
aktion033.gif
Love that Dobby Champagne eye... You can tell he is also a sweetheart. Cool videos!
aktion033.gif
They are having so much fun! Thanks for the smile. - Mary

[SIZE=14pt]Great pix!
aktion033.gif
Love the videos too!
aktion033.gif
yes.gif
[/SIZE]

Bill

You have some ADORABLE children!!
wub.gif
They are all adorable and look very happy! Thanks for sharing!
yes.gif

AAAww Linda, they look great! All your minis look like they are so full of IT
biggrin.gif
I can't get over how much Dobby looks like Daddy..wow...Keep those pics coming....of course, I'm partial to Chanel since her mom is here..I shoulda bred her ch again
wacko.gif
but went leopard appy this year...NEXT year we'll fix that
wink.gif

Meavey said:
wink.gif

Chanel and Nakatomi

La Diva Daisy and Armani

Dobby

481472[/snapback]

I love your movies. Your babies are looking good! Cocoa's mom!

Oh my....La Diva Daisy can come live with me anytime. What a great photo, you couldn't have captured her personality any better!
aktion033.gif

Oh Linda, thanks sooooo much for sharing those pics! Just a stroke of luck that I signed on, don't much anymore.

Serenity Acres COCOAs Double Light (Dobby) and Serenity Acres Chanel #43 by COCOA are the luckiest little Champagnes! They have a wonderful, devoted Mama and gorgeous surroundings.

Fun to see how many of my friends and buyers signed on! Sharon, how are Zoey and Sue doing? Sandii, I bet you loved seeing those COCOA babies too and Judy you can see what you have to look forward to from his future 'kids'.

See how many people you've touched with those pics Linda?! LOL. AND how many people COCOA has made an impression on
wub.gif

(Carolyn could use that shot of Dobby's eye on the ICHR website as the perfect example of a true Champagne! Great shot!!!! )

Oh Linda, thanks sooooo much for sharing those pics! Just a stroke of luck that I signed on, don't much anymore.

Serenity Acres COCOAs Double Light (Dobby) and Serenity Acres Chanel #43 by COCOA are the luckiest little Champagnes! They have a wonderful, devoted Mama and gorgeous surroundings.

Fun to see how many of my friends and buyers signed on! Sharon, how are Zoey and Sue doing? Sandii, I bet you loved seeing those COCOA babies too and Judy you can see what you have to look forward to from his future 'kids'.

See how many people you've touched with those pics Linda?! LOL. AND how many people COCOA has made an impression on
wub.gif

(Carolyn could use that shot of Dobby's eye on the ICHR website as the perfect example of a true Champagne! Great shot!!!! )

wub.gif

Awe Linda!
wub.gif
They are growing up so beautifully!
yes.gif

Champagne Cheers,

Tanya

Latest posts

Back