Minis meet the coastal sands

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stampedeoflove

Reaction score
Howdy. Took my two miniatures to Carolina Beach this past Sunday. They had a blast. Thought you'd enjoy the pictures and video.

Lazy Days Midnight Lightening, aka Leo, is a 27" Black pinto Stallion

Golden Meadows Heirs Dream Girl, aka Lola, is a 32.5" Palomino pinto mare

All photos are here-

Carolina Breach

Video here-

A few favorites

IMG_3763.jpg

IMG_3783.jpg

IMG_3825.jpg

IMG_3884.jpg

IMG_3898.jpg

IMG_3832.jpg

Love that last pic...you need to edit out the halter...then it would be worth framing !
default_aktion033.gif

What a fun day. Looks like you all had a great time. Your video was so relaxing to watch!

miniwhinny said:
Love that last pic...you need to edit out the halter...then it would be worth framing!
default_aktion033.gif
Like it's not worth framing now??
default_new_shocked.gif
Those are awesome photos!! Way more artistic than the shots I've gotten of mine on the beach, wow. Professional photographer?

Leia

I am thoroughly jealous! To take mine to the beach (if I could even find one that allowed it) would take a 6 hour round trip and I don't think my horses would be happy to ride in the trailer for 6 hours for 30-60 minutes on the beach.

They are both lovely!!

wingnut said:
I am thoroughly jealous! To take mine to the beach (if I could even find one that allowed it) would take a 6 hour round trip and I don't think my horses would be happy to ride in the trailer for 6 hours for 30-60 minutes on the beach.
It's a six hour trip one way for me to meet my friends down in Oregon, and often 8-9 hours with traffic. We just stay the weekend to make it worth it!

Leia

Beautiful pictures! I love them all, but my fav is the one where the guys look like they are having a man to man talk.
default_laugh.png
Very cute.

Latest posts

Back