Management Software

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MtnShadowsFarm

Reaction score
Got a new computer (lucky me :bgrin ) and am looking for a new equine software recordkeeping program.

I've had Breed Manager in the past and honestly found it user unfriendly, though I like that it's geared to Mini horses! Is there a newer version then 4.0 available that's better?

Looking for: easy to use (add and edit info easily) , UTD program geared toward a small farm for hobby. (Intensive business data not needed or desired)

What's your favorite???

Thanks!

I don't know about store bought ones but I've slowly been making my own from what I learned in php class.

Sorry can't help.

We use Horse Biz. Its perfect for a small farm and is very easy to use. Heres the website for it. There is a 10 day free trial you can get.

Horse Biz

By the way....Spirit is doing great! We are getting ready for our first show in April. Ill let you know how he does.
default_yes.gif
:

Hey Ferin!

Thanks for the reply. I've requested the trial download and will check it out!

Thanks too for the update on Spirit! I'm SO happy you have him and love him like you do! Yes, please let me know how the shows go!

Felicia :saludando:

Latest posts

Back