Louis farrakhan Calls OBAMA the messiah! Helter Skelter

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Neil

Reaction score
I just heard someone say that Louis Farrakhan referred to Obama as the messiah. My search lead me to the following on youtube.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OowxMcVTjTE

Wow, boggles the mind.

Also, go to your favorite search engine and enter "Obama messiah" and see what all comes up. That double boggles the mind.

Even more fun is to go to Google and search for "Obama antichrist".
Thanks I think I will pass. I am having enough trouble dealing with what I found. I guess it doesn't totally surprise me that Farrakhan might refer to Obama as the messiah but was totally blown away by the other web sites where the worrds "Obama messiah" came up.

Meh. Farrakhan said that a while ago. I just add it to his list of Bizarre Things I Have Said - such as...

The Jews don't like Farrakhan, so they call me Hitler. Well, that's a good name. Hitler was a very great man.
So - consider the source.

As for the other stuff, Obama has been suggested as a sign of the End of Days in a few posts here... and a few years ago I met a couple who were following Clay Aiken around the country on a concert tour.... and thought he was the Messiah.

People are strange.
default_wacko.png

The scariest part is how gigantic his audience right there in front of him appears
no1.gif

I agree how sad some are thinking these kind of thoughts, thinking he is the messiah, thinking he is the anti-christ, thinking he is a arab muslim terrorist and here to infiltrate the U.S. etc.etc. It's so sad that they are people out there are not thinking rationaly and continue to believe these things. Very sad for those on both side of the fence that have these kind of thoughts. I totally agree with you these kinds of thought are very scary and people truly should be concerned.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back