Looking for a camera that.......

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Connie P

Reaction score
Does anyone have any recommendations for a nice digital camera that takes nice video also that can be transferred from the camera to the computer or put directly onto a DVD???

I am in the market for something of this nature and would like to know if anyone has a nice camera that they just love and want to share.

Thanks!
default_smile.png
:)

I currently have a Nikon Coolpix4300 and it used to take nice video for me, but now when I try to take a video it displays it in frames and it is all garbled and looks terrible. I don't know if I have the settings wrong or what, but this instruction booklet is no help whatsoever.

My husband has a Nikon Coolpix. Not sure on the model, but we've never had problems with it. I actually use it now too since my camera broke, and was taking videos of my mom's weanlings last week. The video came out good. Not sure what might be wrong with your camera though. I was going to recommend that camera too, but I'm not sure what else would be good. Have you thought about just getting a small video camera?

I use a kodak Easyshare Z1285I love it and its video setting is pretty good. Takes awsome pictures. its 12 megapixels(you can change the amount as you wont always need 12 megapixels) and 5x optical zoom. Would recomend it to you.

Now I really want a sony cyber shot camera, I really want to do more with photography.

default_smile.png

Latest posts

Back