Kacy, a year old already!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Taylor Richelle

Reaction score
Most of you might remember me first posting about my dad surprising us by buying a doberman puppy last October. She is our familys 6th doberman (not including puppies from our litters) We had gone almost 5 years without one up until last fall. We already had 3 dogs and I never thought we would get a fourth, let alone a full sized one! I always felt like there was somthing missing. I mean I love my little dogs, but there is just something about a doberman <3 They are "my" breed. I'll always have one, I know this for a fact. -- So when he told me he bought a puppy I bawled! I was so happy. It's been quite a year with this girl (well almost a year of owning her) She's such a good girl, smart too! Her favorite thing to do is go down to the marina where I work and go on our Pontoon boat. Shes the only dog that goes down there that is off a leash. Everyone is surprised and always asks us "Aren't you afraid she's going to run off?" Kacy is ALWAYS right at my hip. I couldn't have asked for a better dobie <3

Here is a picture from the day I brought her home.

2qk3z8i.jpg

and here are some pictures of her this summer. She will be a year on the 24th!

jsllro.jpg

28mcjsn.jpg

of0xht.jpg
2b2mmr.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow! A year old already. It seems like you just announced her. I used to own dobies too but when my kids were young I didn't have the time to focus on them and for them attention from their people is as important as air. She is a lovely girl, happy birthday to her.
default_yes.gif

Beautiful girl! Congratulations!!

Wow!! She sure is pretty! That bottom picture on the right looks like she going to "get ya"! Lol!! I really like all the pictures, but those 2 bottom ones.... beautiful!!

Thank you all for the kind words! Sure do love our gal! She is a perfect example of the breed, smart, beautiful, and as loving as can be! <3

Latest posts

Back