Just messing around...

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
chantisnowlogo-1.jpg

Jessi, this is the first one of Chanti I did

Lisa

Beautiful backgrounds, I'd also like to know where you found these?
default_smile.png

radilogo.jpg

Jessi,

One more to go.....

and as far as where I get my backgrounds:

I either take the picture myself, they were already on my computer, or on the web........

Lisa

Oh my, you are AMAZING!!! THank you thank you thank you thank you!!! I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE them!!!!!!!!!!!!

do you mind if I use them on my website ect? If that's ok, let me know how you'd like me to ... reference? you... like, your name, website, email?

And I sure don't want to bug you for any more, but if you're ever board, I have a lot more horses haha
default_smile.png

Jessi

Jessi,

Thanks, you may use the photos on your website and I would like to use them on my website at www.freewebs.com/lbminis

Thanks

Lisa

LB's Minis

brhorlogo.jpg

brownhrrlogo-1.jpg

brownhrrlogo.jpg

Shawna

Here is one of your horses photos and I am working on the other one

Lisa

Ok, first off you are good. and i love my pic. you have a good eye for bacrounds, but it seems to me you are trying to make it look like the horse like it's 'in' the picture, But the way you are placing in it, it looks sloppy (please don't take offence) if you are trying to make it look like they are in the pic, you need to look at the animal's body language.

Now, if you trying to make the animal stand out more then the back pic, you should make the picture of tha animal take up more of the screen. But you do have a good nack for cuting them out, i hate cuting

It will take a while, but you will develop an "eye" just keep practicing!

Lisa,

Thank you ever so much they are Awsome I love them Thank you
default_wub.png

he is skiny becuz we just got him from sum where tht he didnt get any attn

Latest posts

Back