Just home from vacation

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Joyce

Reaction score
We are just home from a trip to New Brunswick, Nova Scotia, Newfoundland and Prince Edward Island.

Visited with mini friends, Cecile & Keith Rolfe of Windsor NS and had a wonderful time. Enjoyed Peggy's Cove in Nova Scotia and our trip over to Prince Endward Island and well worth seeing. We saw a big field with minis on Prince Edward Island on Route 213. Couldn't figure out which farm belonged to the minis so didn't stop. Was it someone from here who owned the minis? Had a wonderful time and went with truck and truck camper. Neighbors took care of our minis while we were gone and Heidi, our mini dachshund, traveled with us. Leaves were pretty everywhere we went.

Joyce L of Little Folks

Oh, that sounds like a perfect trip, Joyce!!! I absolutely love the Maritimes!! And Cecile and Keith are a hoot, aren't they?!

Will you post some photos for us??

Judy, I don't know how to post pictures but when I get them developed, if I can send them to you and you can post them that would be fine.

I don't know if you remember me or not but a long time ago I sent your daughter a postcard from CT for a school project.

Yes, Cecile and Keith are great people and we enjoyed our visit there and stayed in their yard that nite with our truck camper. Loved seeing Hassan and his foals this year and her other horses. Hated to leave but we had to continue on.

Joyce

Yes, Joyce, of course I remember you!!! I put all those postcards away for Alexis in a special box. That was such a great project and the response from Forum members was outstanding!!

I'll be happy to post your photos for you. I finally figured out how to do it. :aktion033:

I figured you'd remember me and when I get the pictures developed I'll send a couple to you to post. I appreciate that. Cecile spoke about you that evening and the shows you;d been together in.

Joyce

Well, I am so glad you had a great time visiting our Maritime Provences! :aktion033: :bgrin But, son-of-a-gun...I wish Cecile hadda called me.
default_yes.gif
: I only live about an hour from their place, and would have loved meeting another Forum member.

I am not sure where Route 213 is, on the Island, but will have to check. Jeannie MacLean, of Oceanbreeze Miniatures has quite a herd, so it might have been them.

I would have loved to have met you too, Sue.

Joyce L

Latest posts

Back