Jeanne Bragganini

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lea Dill

Reaction score
Got this note from Merry Wicke via Sandy Fox

JUST A QUICK LINE TO LET YOU KNOW JEANNE IS IN THE HOSPITAL IN BATTLE CREEK. SHE IS SUFFERING FROM PNUEMONIA, DEHYDRATION AND EXHAUSTION.SHE IS BATTLE CREEK HEALTH SYSTEMS 1 269 966 8000 ROOM 534, I TALKED TO HER EARLIER AND SHE IS GOING TO BE OK BUT SHE NEEDS TO HAVE ANTIBIOTICS AND BE HYDRATED.PLEASE PASS THE WORD ALONG.

Prayers for a speedy recovery...take care Jeanne!
default_smile.png

BUMMER! She was running around like her tail was on fire working at Nationals - I suppose she ran herself down and that bug was able to get a strong-hold on her. Wishes for a speedy recovery!!!!!!

BUMMER! She was running around like her tail was on fire working at Nationals
Jean,

This is EXACTLY what I thought when I read the email! That woman was going, going, going from dawn until the wee hours and then she'd start over again! No wonder she's ill! That would do in anybody.

Hoping for a speedy recovery!
default_yes.gif
:

Thoughts and prayers for a speedy recovery, coming from Kentucky.

Here's a note to Jeanne..One Michigander to another, Get Well Soon. My kids live dpwnstate one pretty near Battle Creek, other Grand Rapids area. Me way NOrth..so

Hey feel bettere eh?
default_yes.gif
:

Maxine

Sending lots of well wishes her way for a quick recovery. Time to slow down a little and take care of herself.

Jeannie kept running around, and I must say, looking and acting chipper all of Nationals. I do know I kept asking her how she could look so bright eyed and bushy tailed so late at night. She told me she took a nap during the day, but guess she didn't nap long or often enough! Speedy recovery wishes coming your way!

Hey Jeannie -- get better really soon . love ya !!

Amelai & John

Jeanne, get well soon! We can't miss you at the Spooker!!

I think the National show should help with her medical bills!
default_wink.png
: Boy she worked hard!

Get better quick Jeannie, just slow down some . The shows would not be the same without you. Take care Frannie Filipowicz

Latest posts

Back