itchy, scratchy!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zoey829

Reaction score
My little colt is so itchy!!! He doesnt even have a fur coat on. It has been really hot now it has cooled down and all he does is ruubbbb, all the way down to his skin tight suit in some ares. What can I put on him to stop!!!

I feel so bad.

I absolutely love a product I just started to purchase. Preimier Rose Conditioner. Love it! If you mi it with a higher ratio, Rose conditioner higher then water it works like a charme on the itchy spots.

MicroTech works great! MTG is another. Maybe a good worming if it is his tail and also bacon greese or bacon greese. Smelly, but works oh so well. Well horse is another. I have a lot of those type of remedies. I would start with a good Aloedine bath though! Never hurts.

All my foals do this for a time every year........ I think it is because the baby coat dies and gets sunburnt, or they sweat under it and they want it off- so they itch.

Well, make him stop!!! He popped himself through the fence the other day! Between the gate and the fence. It was an inside fence but good grief!!!

Latest posts

Back