I'm New Here I need Friends

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TrinityFarm

Reaction score
Ok, Hi! My name is Amelia. I'm new here and need some friends, I have 13 minis and 5 big horses and one donkey. Please Help

Welcome.

There are a few mini farms in TN. I have family that lives there also. But I am in Texas now.

You will find many friendly people here!

Welcome, Amelia!! :saludando:

Hi Amelia,

Welcome! You will find many friendly (and very helpful) folks here!!!
default_yes.gif
:

BTW: I too, originate from TN. (Grew up just north of Nashville -- in Goodlettsville.) But.... now I too, am in TX. :bgrin

-Becky

Hello and welcome from NW Oregon!

You can visit my website at the link below. Would love to hear more about yourself and your minis.

Liz M.

Hey KIDDO! HI :saludando:

I'm in Tennessee. I'm the one with the FROGS! :eek:

Feel free to give me a call, or send me a pm or email anytime! I love to talk horses.

My info is on my website.

There is also a youth forum here too!

You'll get friends for sure!
default_yes.gif
:

Welcome This is such a fun place to be ,maybe too much fun, however I'll have to admit, I sometimes get in trouble with myself for losing track of time :bgrin LOL Oh well I too breed minis, I show them care for them and I am currently working on becoming a steward and in the near future a judge for AMHR. I hope you'll learn alot from here and if you ever want to chat PM me, I'd love to talk to you! ~Jessica

[SIZE=12pt]Hi there-[/SIZE]

I don't live in Tennessee yet, but will just as soon as we get our house sold here in Florida. We were in Tennessee for a few days staying with Tam and Dan of Amazing Grace Miniatures (located in Sweetwater)after the Fletcher show and found our own little piece of heaven while there and now have a contract on it.

What part of Tennessee do you live in?

Anyway - welcome!

Barbie

Hi, Amelia,

I'm Misty and we live around Hernando, Mississippi, not too far from you. We have 4 minis.

Welcome. :saludando:

Welcome Amelia! I'm in Iowa. It's always good to have new people join us. :aktion033:

welcome Amelia from sunny Arizona and since you have a donkey, you should go check out the donkey forum section as well, a smaller but very friendly bunch :saludando: we have 29 equines today, horses, donkeys and mules, mini, riding size and in between (we also rescue so the numbers change from time to time)

Hi, and WELCOME from the northwoods of Wisconsin. You've come to the perfect place to learn, just crap-chat and meet many new friends, and like Susan mentioned..if you have a donkey your welcome to join our friendly donkey forum..we're really more like a BIG extened family, then just forum friends. Corinne

Latest posts

Back