If the World Could Vote

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
default_rolleyes.gif

My opinion they would vote for Obama, because he will open up America's doors to anyone and everyone. Won't be long until we have the rest of his relatives and his terrorist buddy buddies here too.. They will all be waiting in line to share America's wealth.

I shall know but one country. The ends I aim at shall be my country’s, my God’s and Truth’s. I was born an American; I live an American; I shall die an American." -- Daniel Webster

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry, Matt... As you know, I feel the only people who should have a real say in OUR election are the citizens of the USA.

Much like Cathy, I don't feel the perspective of the entire world holds the USA's best interest at heart.

july4_1.gif

Cathy you must've meant the rest of Obama's relatives here ILLEGALLY and living in GOVERNMENT HOUSING.
default_wacko.png

Plus the fact that Obama wants to give illegals drivers licenses! McCain does not.

19 of the 9/11 terrorists had 13 drivers licenses among them and some were registered to vote.
default_gaah.gif

Cathy you must've meant the rest of Obama's relatives here ILLEGALLY and living in GOVERNMENT HOUSING
Yes & I am still steaming over that!!
default_thumbdown.gif
As Lee pointed out she is probably getting that $1200 a month that our government is handing out to those seeking asylum or something like that. Don't have time too search it now.

One (and I definitely have more than one) of my big problems with his aunt being here illegally is that she was ordered to leave 4 years ago. Guess the government has time to tell illegals to leave but can't be bothered to take the time to enforce those orders. Do you suppose our illegal alien problem might be less of a problem if we put some teeth into the laws we already have???

One (and I definitely have more than one) of my big problems with his aunt being here illegally is that she was ordered to leave 4 years ago. Guess the government has time to tell illegals to leave but can't be bothered to take the time to enforce those orders. Do you suppose our illegal alien problem might be less of a problem if we put some teeth into the laws we already have???
This about says it all!
default_aktion033.gif

Sorry, Matt... As you know, I feel the only people who should have a real say in OUR election are the citizens of the USA.
Much like Cathy, I don't feel the perspective of the entire world holds the USA's best interest at heart.

july4_1.gif

Jill, do you have any idea how much oil your country gets from Canada? We supply much more to the U.S. than any other country. Your country's and my country's economies are very much dependent on each other. Also, I have a sister that lives in Boston and holds dual citizenship. I think I'm very qualified to have an opinion on who gets into power (for the sake of my sister and her family of 4 young women). Of course I'm not voting, but to say that I don't deserve an opinion is offensive. The link to the site was just put here for fun.

july4_1.gif

Jill, do you have any idea how much oil your country gets from Canada? We supply much more to the U.S. than any other country. Your country's and my country's economies are very much dependent on each other. Also, I have a sister that lives in Boston and holds dual citizenship. I think I'm very qualified to have an opinion on who gets into power (for the sake of my sister and her family of 4 young women). Of course I'm not voting, but to say that I don't deserve an opinion is offensive. The link to the site was just put here for fun.
Matt, I think you're a great guy but nothing you just said changes how I feel. You are for sure qualified to have an opinion. Absolutely. But only the US citizens are qualified to cast a vote. There are a handful of Canadian members that have been so agressive about pushing their opinions at the American members, starting 2-3-4-5+++ threads a day, it has been pretty annoying for some time now.

There are a handful of Canadian members that have been so agressive about pushing their opinions at the American members, starting 2-3-4-5+++ threads a day, it has been pretty annoying for some time now.
default_no.gif

Oddly enough when I logged on, I saw 4 or 5 anti-Obama posts, posted by American members.

LowriseMinis said:
Oddly enough when I logged on, I saw 4 or 5 anti-Obama posts, posted by American members.
That is reasonable in my opinion. Those American members are the ones who have both a stake and a voice in this election. I don't find anything "odd" about Americans starting topics about our own election.

Really, I don't find anything "odd" either about Matt's topic here. I do find some other non-US citizen member's intenense attention on our Election odd and annoying. So do a lot of others.

I find it odd that someone's opinion can be invalidated by their country of residence.

If it makes their points valid, I'll happily go through and repost things our Canadian members have posted, so that it's coming from an American. Would you like that better, Jill? Or would it still be annoying, pointless, or silly because it isn't your opinion?

Okay, Lowriser, go back and read what I said and show me where I said anyone had an INVALID opinion? To say they don't get a voice on election day is not the same as me saying their opinions are INVALID. It's very annoying to have someone put words in your mouth when the person doing it can simply read and see what you did and did not say.

I know what I've seen going on, and it's a lot of 'That's nice that you think your opinion counts, but it doesn't.' That, IMO, seeks to invalidate an opinion. Of course, that's just my opinion.

Now Matt, you know that no one outside the good ol U S of A has any views that matter? After all, we made Iraq our 51st state before we decided for them that we were removing their dictator
default_rolleyes.gif
Do as I say, not as I do

Latest posts

Back