I made a video about Phoebe

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
D'oh! I can't believe I missed that typo in the video!
default_rolleyes.gif
:

OMG! I followed Phoebe's story from the start, and that video still brought me to tears!
default_crybaby.gif
: Very beautiful!

:aktion033: Great story. Happy ending. She looked alot better.

Thanks to those who care, prayed and caring now for her.

melissa

Beautiful. id love an update photo from her new owners
default_wub.png
:

That is gorgeous and amazingly touching. Thank the Lord you were allowed to take this mare, her life depended on you and you saved it.
default_yes.gif
: :aktion033:

[SIZE=12pt]Hip hip, HOORAY! Hip, hip, HOORAY! Hip, hip, HOORAY![/SIZE]

lol

i was not around for her story but your video moved me to tears, she reminded me so much in the beginning photos of our own rescue Wilbur - the "elf shoe" feet, the bony ribs and hips... unfortunately Wilbur had lived with feet like that for so many YEARS that even after trimming he was in constant pain, the vet said he would never be out of pain so we opted to take him away from the pain. it was so hard to say goodbye to that sweet boy. i am thrilled that Phoebe had a better result!!! God bless you for saving her!

Susan...at least he had some sort of relief, and LOVE before he went. Poor boy.

Phoebe lives with a member of this board now. I hope she checks in and gives us an update.

Phoebe is existing on no coffin bones, so she does experience pain...but it's her demeanor that sets her apart from those horses that so maany times must be allowed to pass on. She doesn't let anything bother her! She is so special....

Devon, I just saw that you've responded! YAY! I'm happy to see you!

stacy is caring for her in arizona for cmhr. I really wish I could give a better update but she does continue to struggle off and on. I had posted an update on her on the cmhr forum. she has some good days but still has many bad days. we did have another vet work on her in arizona and they have pretty much done all they can. Right now its a waiting game. She is still on pain meds and long term that isnt good. we keep praying she will turn around some more. Please keep her in your thoughts

Latest posts

Back