I guess spring is coming-by Giddys actions!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Basketmiss

Reaction score
I let Giddy and Pal out of the barn into the sunshine, Pal immediately goes to the piles of hay I layed out for their lunch. Giddy goes immediately to Pals backside and hops right on like he is gonna breed!!
default_new_shocked.gif

I yell " Giddy stop doing that-you are boys"!! Giddy looks at me like "whats the big deal Mom" and Pal takes off running, definently spooked! Well I would be spooked too if my supposed brother was trying to breed me! LOL

Remember these boys are both geldings... They dont usually exhibit any stallion tendancies, maybe Giddy can smell a mare on the air and thought "Hey Pal you sure are lookin especially nice today"!! LOL

I have to say again I am so happy with my boys, so glad I could help Pal the rescue and give my Giddy a buddy..

Its funny Pal always goes straight for the food, where Giddy always goes straight for hugs and kisses, then on to his food.

At first Giddy seemed the boss, but now Pal ( younger and bigger) is asserting himself as boss-EXCEPT when Giddy is trying to breed him!! LOL

Horses can be so funny!!! Two of our boys used to try and do this, too. Our first mini and his pony... There's a video I made of them during our their first snow and I catch them at it the first time... camera pans to the ground as I confirm what I'm seeing and then I say "urgh you nasty boys!" all the time remembering how my elderly neighbors have been telling me they love to watch my little ponies
default_rolleyes.gif
default_rolleyes.gif
default_rolleyes.gif

Latest posts

Back