I am now the new owner of....

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

~Palomino~

Reaction score
I am very very proud to announce that Little Kings BT Buck Bandito is going to be MY HORSE!!!! Every since I was young I have dreamed of owning a stallion like him to produce such beautiful babies like he has. Not only am I going to have a stallion that does that, but Im going to have the one and only, Bandito! BTU is probably one of my favorite get/grandget from Buckeroo and since their will be no other BTU sons Im so very excited I get to own one! Thanks to Sheryl she helped me out a lot and Bandito will be coming to Utah sometime this summer! Thanks again Sheryl for making one of my biggest dreams come true!

Gage

imagephp.jpg

banditor2.jpg

banditohead0411.jpg

Congrats! Gage, that is wonderful news, I'm so excited for you.

Congratulations! Bandito is gorgeous and Sheryl is absolutely wonderful to work with!

Barbara

Congratulations! He's gorgeous and will make you some beautiful babies.
default_aktion033.gif
default_aktion033.gif

he's gorgeous! a pinto AND buckeroo bloodlines...how much better can it get
default_biggrin.png

i have to ask....what did you mean by "since their will be no other BTU sons"? did something happen to BTU?

Thank you all! I can not wait to get him home! I can't wait to have babies from him to cross with my Samis Kid Banana son.

he's gorgeous! a pinto AND buckeroo bloodlines...how much better can it get
default_biggrin.png

i have to ask....what did you mean by "since their will be no other BTU sons"? did something happen to BTU?
Nothing happened to BTU, he is just 21 this year and I believe he infertile so no longer producing!

Last edited by a moderator:
I have only ever seen that first picture of him and after seeing those other two fairly "candid" shots of him, I like him much better! Congratulations!

Congratulations! I have always thought he was a stunning boy! Love to see the fuzzy photos and knowing whats under there is just awesome!

Congratulations, Gage!!! I hope you enjoy him to the fullest. Some of my own favorite horses are a paternal brother to him and his kids and grandkids
default_wub.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Congratulations, Gage!!!! I have a daughter of his, Misty Ridges Days of Thunder "Willow". She is out of Little King's Wild Thunder
default_smile.png

DSCF0071.jpg

Thank you all so much! I'm so excited to get him here and have some babies and start showing (and winning) I have always been a fan of Banditos but never imagined I would get to own him!

Matt I did not know that Willow was a daughter!! That is awesome! I've always liked her! Thanks again! Im just beyond excited!!

Latest posts

Back