I AM LIVID !! MY HORSES MANE WAS CUT OFF AT WORLDS

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes, his blood was checked. The thing that stuck out to me when I was him that day were his eyes... he was twitching. Rolling his eyes, blinking, the pupils were out of whack, they just were wrong.Something was given to him. Something that messed him up for days.
'
OR seeing as his blood was checked and nothing found, something happened neurologically. The uneven pupils, eye movements, the twitching - all signs of neurological trouble. Maybe even caused by hitting his head somehow, who knows. The effects of a stimulant would not mess him up for months, as you reported. Horses can and do have seizures and other neurological episodes. And blood tests would not show anything awry...
default_unsure.png

Just a thought - there very well might have been other reasons for what happened...

Last edited by a moderator:
I am aware, and I actually asked his owner that at the time. I was told he was given something.

The announcement including the reward for information was made several times the rest of the week in the barns, just not in the main arena. I heard it at least five times, I think.

Well I hope that someone who saw or heard something will have the heart and ethics to step forward and spill the beans. This type of thing just isnt right.

Latest posts

Back