How Pregnant Am I? :)

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wildoak

Reaction score
001.jpg

This was taken a week or so ago, due date is April 10 and I'd be amazed if she lasts that long. 28" and wide as the barn LOL. She is on Regumate and SMZ and I'm crossing my fingers she makes it another couple of weeks.

003.jpg

And just a good winter picture, don't know how they could walk through that ice water!

Jan

Oh my, and I thought my last mare was big. Poor girl. She surely has lost her girlish figure.

Poor girl!
default_new_shocked.gif

I love that other picture too with the little line of horses going through the water.

What are you doing with all that snow in Texas?????

Poor girl I hope she's seeing better weather now, doesn't look like she likes the snow.

She is huge. I have a 28" pregnant mare and she is not that big, also do April 10th.

Good luck, she is a pretty girl.

That's the most snow we have had here in years....was fun, lasted a day and back to normal lol. Forgot to add, this mare is bred to a 26" stallion so that's not all baby in there!

Jan

[SIZE=12pt]
default_new_shocked.gif
[/SIZE]
default_new_shocked.gif
Oh My Goodness!!!!! She is definetly on the wide load side!!!! Poor Girl!!!

The second picture is very pretty of them crossing the water.

I want to know what she has when she pop's lol and how big.

default_laugh.png
She looks like my Peach Ball. She gets absolutely huge but foals are normal and no twins. Although my mare is taller. She is a pretty girl and I love, love. love the line of them going through the water. You should put it on Equusite!!

[SIZE=12pt]Oh my goodness Jan she's enormous.....[/SIZE]

Which stallion do you have her bred to?

I'll keep her in my prayers that she goes to term.

Kimberle, she's bred to Jackie's little appy stallion....will be interesting! I have everything from this teeny one due this year to a 37" mare IF to Bristol San Juan, we have variety LOL.

Jan

Latest posts

Back