How can I contact the OHio State Fair World Sec?>?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lyn_j

Reaction score
Does anyone know how I can contact the Ohio State Fair show sec? Midas showed in Halter, open roadster and roadster stake and they have only the open class results listed on the show results page?

Ohioans can you help me please?

Lyn

Lyn,

Try contacting Marvin McCabe. I know that he used to be the liasion between ASPC/AMHR and the Ohio State Fair. I don't theink he has email, but I'm sure you can find his phone number in the breeders directory. He lives in Greenville, Ohio.

Jean

lyn I think they are trying to correct it. one of my horses is also missing a class etc. I would call marvin as he doesnt seem to do email

The best thing to do for the incorrect World Show results would be to call Kayla or Cathy in the show department. They have the master copy of the results. I spoke with her before Nationals and they got everything cleared up in about 15 minutes. As for contacting Marvin, he will be out of pocket for a while. He is in the hospital. Please keep him in your thoughts and prayers.

Kindest Reagards,

Amber

Thanks Amber, We will be praying for Marvin for sure.

I will call the registry today.

Lyn

I have Judy Peters number if you need it Lyn, the checks are to be processed, hopefully soon, Judy turned everything in and its all up to the Ohio State to release the checks yet, there have been a few missing horses, placings noticed also besides your horses. My all seem to be correct but who knows when we will receive them though,,last year we had our checks before Nationals, they are way behind this year, that is the govenment for you.

well i hope they straighten it out before the checks as i am missing a whole class that my filly won
default_wacko.png
: so frustrating

I m missing two classes inclucing the all important stake! I dont need it for HOF but Im sure a second place in a stake class casrries a few bucks with it!

Lyn

Latest posts

Back