Holloween Decorations.....

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

"City Slicker"

Reaction score
after 4 pcs of 1/2" rebar, 3 pumpkins, 3 bales of straw, a pair of old blue jeans, work shirt, a hat, and some paint. My neighbour across the street called the cops one day in the summer about me cutting the lawn (lawnmower's Muffler), so I figured this should put icing on the cake!
laugh.gif
The whole neighbourhood loves it! took me allday to do this, and a few good stares too.

pumpkinman.jpg

aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif

aktion033.gif

AHHHHHHH LOVE IT!!!!! That is truely a "Harvest MOON"....good job!!!!! Thanks for posting it...tee hee

That's great!! Looks like you've been busy today. Now you'll get turned in for mooning the neighbors....lol

Now that's a good one for me to do!

I am totally going to try that one!

It's priceless.

Here's one of mine:

Just put two long pieces of rebar in the ground and run a pair of jeans on it upside down of course, and add shoes on top. Looks like someone is in the ground, head first.

ROFL, That is way too funny!!! I love it, it is priceless!!!
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Hay City! I got that same exact photo in an e-mail today! I think someone took a pic from your yard and is sending it around the web!
biggrin.gif
Anyway I sure thought it was funny!
aktion033.gif

I just love this and you have inspired me would love to try one for some of my elitist neighbors.

OMG, that is so cool.

Im going to have to try that next year, also try out martys idea there. I would do it this yr but that would be if we had room left in our front yard
smile.gif
. We over decorate just a little.

Leeana

That is just way too cute! I have also seen Marty's idea only the pats and feet were sticking out of the side/middle of a round bale of hay, as if they were caught up in the baler while baling the hay.

OH MY GOSH....THAT IS SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO FUNNY
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif

AWESOME
aktion033.gif
aktion033.gif
I LOVE YOUR SENSE OF HUMOR!!!!!!!!

TOO FUNNY
laugh.gif
smile.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

LIS

What A LOT OF WORK!!!! What a wonderful job -- Kuddos!
aktion033.gif
biggrin.gif
wink.gif

MA

LOL That is good! I wish I had one just like it. I could point it toward a certain neighbor.
yes.gif

Fran

Latest posts

Back