Hey!! Where is the People Costume Thread!??

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sun Runner Stables

Reaction score
Here's my boyfriend and I. (I'm a Cutsy Pirate Girly- And He's a creepy(But still Cute!) guy in a hood)

l_852b6faebf4b8343fe9b8f7620404478.jpg

And here's me and my best friend, she's a super sweet 50's girly.
default_smile.png

l_2431367d80abffbf1656cb2e686f228b.jpg

And a group shot, with the afrementioned, plus Athena, Nixon and a Flapper!

l_6ca95e7d1e2b7951033a5aa5bc403332.jpg

Come on! I know we aren't the only ppl who dress up! Share!!

Last edited by a moderator:
I didn't dress up but here is a picture of Ryder. It is supposed to be a horse costume but everywhere we went people thought he was a cow. Oh well it's still adorable!

Cowhorse.jpg

default_wub.png

I was a "Black Widow" for Halloween:

halloween2007.jpg

(just realized in this one you can see Lailah, Nena (her daughter), Mouse, Cherry Bomb and Pyro (her son) out the window on the hill behind me!! *LOL*)

hall2007.jpg

Hiking around in high heels w/the kids trick-or-treating was only bad when we were going down steep hills! That and the cold...brrrrr!

Fun seeing everyone's costumes.

Liz

Last edited by a moderator:
I am sure glad I wasn't the only who took their lil one out trick or treating Cassie. LOL. I took Alexis to church since we had a trunk or treat thing going on there. It was alot of fun and she sure was a hit. Everyone loved her. So without further a-do..Here's Alexis, she's a bumble bee :D

halloween001.jpg

halloween002.jpg

halloween004.jpg

Sorry for all the pictures I just couldn't help but showing her off some
default_smile.png
She's getting so big thats for sure. Hard to believe she's a month old on Monday.

Liz and everyone else you guys look great in your costumes :D

Oh Alexis is so cute! We just went to see the grandparents and some aunts and uncles. Ryder didn't seem to mind as he slept the whole time!

Cute, Cute everyone....

We took some group pictures but I don't have them yet, here is one I just took in a mirror

e77603ea.jpg

Yeah Alexis was falling asleep in my arms about half way through. We only were out about 15-20 mins though since it was kinda chilly out.

Erica, I like your witch costume. You look very cute
default_smile.png

Great costumes everyone!

I was a saloon girl and my hubby a gunslinger. Our friend was a leaderhausen. No pics yet. My costume looked very similiar to Shannon's friend on the far right. This is the first year we've dressed up since I was like 12 (I am 38 now). It was a very good time, we all had a blast and I'm already searching for next years costume. I'm thinking something along the line of a jeannie or belly dancer like Shannon did. I almost wish we could do this a few times a year instead of just once!

I like the peacock costume! Thats a good idea. Did you use it at a show? And if you did, did you win anything?

Mine was only worn to go out clubbing...not exactly something i would wear out and about in the cold LOL

n503518021_267346_7200.jpg

Latest posts

Back