"HE" Cleans up real CUTE!!!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JumpinJackFarm

Reaction score
:eek: He has plumbing on the belly...he has an "Innie
default_wink.png
:
"

What a little sweetie he is
default_wub.png
:

I try to take pictures of him and he just keeps coming up to snuggle...I love him!!

fawnsbaby1day7.jpg
fawnsbaby1day.jpg

MVC-001S-1.jpg

ANGELICA & BABY

fawnbreakdance.jpg

MOM...BREAK DANCING :bgrin ...SHE IS FEELIN GOOD

fawnsbaby1day9.jpg
HE LOVES HIS MOMMY
default_yes.gif
:

[SIZE=14pt]what a sweet boy HE is
default_wub.png
: . i love the last picture
default_yes.gif
: . Fawn is so pretty...Angelica too! Nikki
[/SIZE]

He is a cute little GUY! Congrats! I agree, Fawn is a beautiful girl!

He is adorable. I have to laugh it took me two days to learn that my first foal was a boy. I didn't realize that they can hide it up inside
default_smile.png
Congrats on a pretty boy!

He is just plain ADORABLE..
default_wub.png
:
default_wub.png
:
default_wub.png
: .so when do I get to come and pick him up??
default_wink.png
: HE is just what MY barn needs..
default_yes.gif
: Fawn is a beauty too, and that last pic of Angelica and BABY , he is just adorable on there, he kind of has that little mischevious look to him already! GO and give him a big (((HUG))) from me. Corinne

Oh I just love him
default_wub.png
: Do you have pictures of his daddy? Was it your jack you lost last year?

BTW - Angelica is adorable - how old is she? (inquiring hormones want to know
default_rolleyes.gif
: )

[SIZE=12pt]He is so PRECIOUS Teri!
default_wub.png
:
[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]I'm so glad that you got your BOY after all...
default_yes.gif
: Angelica is such a sweetie there too. They are all great pictures. My favorite is the last one too!
default_yes.gif
:
[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]I'm glad Fawn is feeling good. I can hear James Brown playing in her head in that picture where she's dancing...lol :bgrin [/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Thanks for sharing them!![/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Shannon
default_smile.png
[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]PS. I'm happy to hear that he's a little snuggler![/SIZE]

Oh I just love him
default_wub.png
: Do you have pictures of his daddy? Was it your jack you lost last year?
BTW - Angelica is adorable - how old is she? (inquiring hormones want to know
default_rolleyes.gif
: )

Yes...the "boys" Papa was E'ore

48e46929.jpg

Angelica is 11 yrs old....she loves the donkeys just as much as I do
default_yes.gif
: She has also been raised knowing she is going to be the heir of the donkeys. She is all for it :aktion033:

Funny...Angelica was checking your boys out....I think it was their first day of school pics?

I'm betting he was ticked off at that pink blanket then, huh? :eek: Reminds me of a story a shirttail relative tells, she had a 3-year-old son Mark and was expecting again, FOUR ultrasounds said it was a baby boy... when mom and dad went to the hospital Mark stayed with grandma... when mom and dad came home iwth the baby Mark threw an absolute fit, screaming: "WHY is my baby brother wearing a PINK DRESS?!?!?" He was so offended! When told the baby was a sister after all, and not a brother like they had thought, he insisted that they had the WRONG baby and wanted them to take it back! Luckily the attitude was short-lived, Mark, now an adult, grew up with happily TWO baby sisters and loves them both very much...

And those of you who have a confusing first few days are not alone... when our friends had their first big mule born, they felt underneath and didn't feel anything, told us it was a molly and they were so excited... we finally got to go see her four days later, and after looking at her we had moved along to visit with some of their other animals... i looked back and burst out laughing, and said "hey you guys, either that's not a molly after all, or she has a REALLY big belly button!" Guess the JOHN mule had never dropped to pee when they were within sight... they had to change HER name LOL.

Well your young man is quite the handsome boy, great pictures, and your daughter is very smart to know how lucky she is to grow up with donkeys!!
default_wub.png
:

Does he have a name yet?

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, hmmm, a boy mermaid? The only one I know is Tritan, King of the Sea!! So what are you going to name that sweet little boy??? No matter what, he sure is cute!!

Vicki

What a cutie! You can drop him off at my house whenever.
default_wink.png
:
default_wub.png
:
default_wub.png
:
default_wub.png
:
default_wub.png
:

OOOOPS!! I should have read this thread first. I see that "she" is really a "he" :eek:

No matter what the sex - He is just a little darling - love those spots!
default_wub.png
:

What a cute daughter - looks like she loves those donkeys, also!!
default_yes.gif
:

OH WOW!!!!!!! SHE IS A HE!!!!!!!! One thing I have learned is always lift the tail, that is the best way to know what you have!LOL :bgrin

Latest posts

Back