Going to Florida soon...

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LindaL

Reaction score
Deb and I are going to Florida for 10 days in the beginning of April. We will be spending time in the Tampa/St. Pete area as well as in Orlando. This is a vacation and not meant for "horse farm" visiting, but....you never know...LOL!
default_wink.png

Who lives in those areas of Florida?

Linda-

I live in Parrish which is southeast of Tampa maybe an hour. Parrish is east of Bradenton.

Come visit if you need some horse time!!!!

Enjoy your Florida trip - weather is getting better daily.

Barbie

Ruth and I live in Brooksville, which is about one hour north of Tampa. Visitors are always welcome.

Starting to feel like spring now. In the 80's today

Gary

Ruth and I live in Brooksville, which is about one hour north of Tampa. Visitors are always welcome.

Gary
Carol told me you lived there...Brooksville is where Deb lived before moving here to Oregon! We'll be in Springhill one of our days there, so that's pretty close! I am not making any promises to anyone, because our schedule is kinda booked (but not totally...lol), so it's kind of a wait and see deal if we can stop by any visit any farms! Would be fun to meet some forum people, tho!
default_saludando.gif

Gary
Carol told me you lived there...Brooksville is where Deb lived before moving here to Oregon! We'll be in Springhill one of our days there, so that's pretty close! I am not making any promises to anyone, because our schedule is kinda booked (but not totally...lol), so it's kind of a wait and see deal if we can stop by any visit any farms! Would be fun to meet some forum people, tho!
default_saludando.gif

We live between Springhill and Brooksville. Just let us know.

Gary

Gary
Sorry......I have to chuckle at the...starting to feel like spring...in the 80's today...I'm super super excited that it is starting to feel like spring here......it was in the 40's yesterday and will be in the 50's today!!!
default_laugh.png

Maybe I'll come and visit Florida
default_saludando.gif

Gary
Sorry......I have to chuckle at the...starting to feel like spring...in the 80's today...I'm super super excited that it is starting to feel like spring here......it was in the 40's yesterday and will be in the 50's today!!!
default_laugh.png

Maybe I'll come and visit Florida
default_saludando.gif
LOL! I thought that was funny as well!
default_laugh.png
We had a "heatwave" on Friday with 58, then it went down to 45 yesterday and today....lol

BTW, I would love to meet you all, but time will be a huge factor on where we go and when...I can't wait to go there, tho!!
default_risa8.gif
default_risa8.gif
default_risa8.gif

Latest posts

Back