funny video...

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Warpony

Reaction score
a few days ago Sparrow was in the midst of a bad bout of spring fever and was quite full of himself. He felt obligated to get his face right in our camera:

DSCF0343.jpg

A while ago I gave him am empty cat litter jug to play with. He has just about destroyed it but he likes tossing it around when he gets bored (which is often since I lost his pasture mate in November and haven't been able to get him a new friend yet). This is our version of recycling... lol. Anyway, our digital camera takes (poor quality) video so my husband got some video of him playing with it.

Ignore the muddy driveway and junk, please. We are hillbillies and we just can't help it (hehe, actually we are still trying to fix the damage done by our renters when they lived here so things are still sort of yucky).

He spends HOURS doing this. he has an old piece of a blanket he drags all over and tosses around as well. Twice a day I have to go gather up all his toys just like cleaning up after a little kid! I even had to go get his jug out of the neighbors yard, and that is a pretty good toss from his pasture.

The only bad thing was that last week I found the stock tank heater in the back of his pasture. Good thing it was time to take it out anyway.... :eek:

That video of him and your pony meeting for the first time has been one of my favorites for a long time. It's particularly bittersweet since I found it after you lost him and all I could think of was the lovely eulogy you gave him here. It was so great to see the liveliness Sparrow brought to the barn! Love the little dude and glad to see he's found ways of entertaining himself.

Leia

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm on dial up connection at home so it took some patience to down load it...it was worth the wait! That is the cutest video! He's so entertaining. I love him.. :aktion033:

Latest posts

Back