For Newbies

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reble

Reaction score
Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks Rebie! Please keep posting ! I find it really interesting and have lots to learn
aktion033.gif

saludando.gif
Ann

Thanks Rebie! Please keep posting ! I find it really interesting and have lots to learn
aktion033.gif

saludando.gif
Ann

OK thanks, just was not sure, it takes time to find and post, so glad they are helping. Just needed to know. appreciate your comment.

Thanks for the links!

Only one note - this was in the fine print of the weight calculator:

<LI>This calculator might not provide accurate estimations of weight for very tall horses and should not be used to estimate weights in miniature horses.

Barbara

Thanks for the links!

Only one note - this was in the fine print of the weight calculator:

<LI>This calculator might not provide accurate estimations of weight for very tall horses and should not be used to estimate weights in miniature horses.

Barbara
Well, at least its a starting place, perhaps a bit more accurate than the weight tapes. I compared it to hand calculations I did with a formula that was said to be fine for minis, and it was within 5# (not sure how accurate the formula is that I used, but still a good starting point). [Now that I have the scale, I should take measurements and compare formula weight to scale weight.]

Well, at least its a starting place, perhaps a bit more accurate than the weight tapes. I compared it to hand calculations I did with a formula that was said to be fine for minis, and it was within 5# (not sure how accurate the formula is that I used, but still a good starting point). [Now that I have the scale, I should take measurements and compare formula weight to scale weight.]
Yes, that would be great let us know Please?

I missed the part of not for minis.

Latest posts

Back