FMHC OCALA SHOW WILL BE HELD IN MARCH!

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

susanminiponygirl

Reaction score
Despite any rumors, the FMHC sponsored show, to be held in March in Ocala Florida, will be held. If you have any questions, please contact the club president at [email protected]

Hi, we were just talking about that wondering if there was a show or not in march. If Im not already on your mailing list please put me on. Jennifer

Count us in! We'll be bringing 4......

Alliance Star Wars - making his debut in Country Pleasure Driving 30" and under.

Amazing Grace Dixie Crystals - our 2004 silver buckskin filly out of Magic Place Its No Wonder and First Knights Sir Snippet - making her debut in halter (and maybe Liberty
default_laugh.png
)

Amazing Grace Luke Skywalker - our 2007 bucking pinto colt out of Magic Place Its No Wonder and Alliance Star Wars

Amazing Grace Steal My Heart (a/k/a Goober) - our 26" bay roan pinto colt out of Dent Miss Sassie and Cascades Magic Rhythm

Coming with us will Ricky Wardlaw of Cygnet Farms (who trained Star Wars to drive) and Caron Tresan of Flying Colors Miniatures
default_aktion033.gif

Can't wait to see all of our Florida friends and enjoy some warm weather!

What are the dates for the show in March?

Any information would be on it would be great, or is there a website with information?

Thank you
default_smile.png

[SIZE=12pt]The dates are March 14-16 with the "R" show running Friday and part of Saturday and then the "A" show runs Saturday afternoon and Sunday.[/SIZE]

We'll be there with Island's Dun Deal, our 29" and under 2 year old stallion. Randy and Vicki Hart of Four Pines will be coming down with our precious new perlino filly, Reeces Buckeroo Aphrodite, who will show in yearling mares, 28" & under, color and amateur. Randy and Vicki will also be bringing Rainbow Ridge's show string which numbers 8 if I'm not mistaken.

I can't wait - it will be lots of fun as usual. Hope they get a big entry!!!

Barbie

[SIZE=14pt]BUMP!!![/SIZE]

Anyone else planning on attending??

Barbie

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes, We will also be there. Ruth and I always enjoy the FMHC shows. We will be bringing 5 or 6 horses for both the "R" and "A" shows. Ruth may try her hand at driving for the first time ( both her and the horse) and Frisky Kid Frosty Boss, our 26" stallion, will finally get to show against horses his own size in 28 and under senior stallions.

Hope to see you all there.

Latest posts

Back