Flowers and stuff....lots of pics......

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sharon

Reaction score
I'm not quite sure what happened, but with some of these pics, my lens cover seems to have stuck. I still like some of the pics with the stuck cover as it gave you a different "view" of the flowers.

This is a view from my front door. Down in the lower right corner you can see the edge of my little pond.

ee23fd54.jpg

Overall pic from driveway towards house.

ee24004c.jpg

These next two are of a pretty petunia that grows on a vine.

ee2400fb.jpg

ee2400a8.jpg

Coneflower.

ee2400f9.jpg

These are butterfly weed. There is a better known butterfly bush that looks similar to a lilac. The butterfly weed is totally different.

ee23ff33.jpg

ee23fd34.jpg

Cosmos.

ee2400a1.jpg

Easter lily and an apricot daylily. (also my horse hitching post)

ee23ffd3.jpg

Don't have a clue what this is. Maybe some kind of onion? Never saw one that droops. And it's not too dry either.

ee23ff6a.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Very pretty! You certainly have some pretty flowers. Thanks for sharing! I like the effect that the camera made...looks nice.

Thanks Lois!!!! More to come!!!

Here are some lilies.

Yellow.

ee23ffa4.jpg

ee23ff90.jpg

Bad picture of a yellow/peach stiped lily.

ee23ff2d.jpg

This looks like the last one, but it is different.

ee23ff24.jpg

ee23ff1d.jpg

Red lily.

ee23fee9.jpg

And this is a small portion of trumpet vine we have growing here. It is very invasive, but very pretty and attracts butterflies and humming birds galore.

ee23febc.jpg

Really, Really nice pictures Sharon! Love all the pretty flowers you have.
default_yes.gif
:

Oh what beautiful flowers and bushes!! The pic of your pond is especially soooo refreshing! Love them all. You guys have evidently been getting the rain and humidity that we've been getting to keep your flowers and bushes so lush.

THose are beautiful. I LOVE a nice flower garden. Your pool looks so refreshing. Thanks for sharing. I would post a pic of my "flowers" but all you probably would see would be weeds...lol...not really, but nothing seems to be blooming either! :no: :no: :bgrin Corinne

Latest posts

Back