Filly Owners Unite Please?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tremor

Reaction score
Ok, so in all my years of having foals (6?) we've had very few fillies. (5/14) I'm glad about too, lol. Colts are easier to train and love.
default_wub.png
Fillies are brats.

But that's not why I asked you guys to come forth. Knowing that I have absolutely NO experience with fillies our stallion bombarded us with three in two years. Darned horse made a graceful exit. I would have shunned him called him, "Rude" had I of owned him this past April. I didn't get the colt I wanted.

So, I took our 3 month pictures of little Miss Ale (pronounced Allie) and spent some quality time with the munchkin. I had noticed however, that she was a little pudgy right in front of her udder. I don't think she minded the pudginess to be honest. She LOVED it when I was rubbing and just about toppled over. Her teets looked to have some pudge around them too.

Ale, is quite the pudgy girl. Even for her age. I've known since she was a couple weeks old that I'd need a neck sweat for her next year.

So I must ask. Just pudge on a well fed filly?

249370_135186336567917_100002296543466_231759_5743000_n.jpg

Back