Filly fairy dropped by this morning

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SSMFarm

Reaction score
Well...you would know that I said that ALL foals would be sold this year! ME and my big mouth!!! And, they are really exceeding my expectations! It will be hard to see these little girls leave. So far...3 fillies. This one is out of my bay maiden mare. She is a very proud and protective mama. We are once again thrilled with what Sawyer has done!
default_wub.png
HannaFilly32709%20005.jpg

Here is a pix of filly #2 that was foaled on Thursday morning. First pix I posted a few days ago she was still folded and wet.

HannaFilly32709%20006.jpg

Thanks for letting me share!
default_wub.png

I guess its a bloody good thing I am on fixed income hehehe

I would have so many minis!!

Those 2 little girls are gorgeous!! Congrats!

Wow!
default_wub.png
Congratulations on your 3 girls!! I think you need to keep the bay pinto, or send her to me!

they are just beautiful .. I wouldnt want to part with them either
default_aktion033.gif

WONDERFUL !!!! Congratulations. Hey, she didn't make you wait toooo long. I've been watching to see you post she had foaled.

Pretty girl. I'm glad you only had 3 foals coming as the rest of the forum would now like you to please release the filly fairy!!!!!!!!!!!!
default_laugh.png

default_wacko.png
Bess....this is a different mare!!! They are sisters and both maidens
default_new_shocked.gif
I am heading out to the barn now to the "other" one. I am going to get some pix. And, will post. That mare has been really rolling today and laying down a lot!!! I hate to say it but I am hoping for at least one colt. I want to see what Sawyer's Little boys look like! I will update ya when I return from the barn.

Congratulations on two very pretty fillies!!

I am still staring at my mares and sure wishing they would go. Bags are huge, tummys are pointed, back ends are soft, but they just do not seem to want to go. UGH!!

Latest posts

Back