Face Book

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

~Dan

Reaction score
I am, my user name is Pepper Mill Miniatures, i think its being changed to Dan Ingleman though so if you are and youd like to be freinds send me a request and ill add you immediatley. Id like to see how many are out there.

Dan

I reinstated my facebook. But, I don't see what all the hype about it is. I think MySpace is easier and looks much better. Besides I think the games on Face book are lame. I do not understand the draw. Maybe I need someone to explaine it in plain english so I can understand. I sat there last night trying to figure it out and I was like "OK.... and this is fun, how?". They also do not give options where you really need them for security or maybe I need "Face Book For Dummies".

Dan --

I'm on there but can't get it to pull up you to add. My link or whatever is http://www.facebook.com/jill.oroark if you want to add me and I'll add you back
default_smile.png

Jill

I'm on face book:) Zora MacClintock in Maine.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm on Facebook! I love it...much easier than MySpace IMHO. I'm Matthew Gray (Toronto).

Im already freinds with Leeana and sent a request to Jill but cant find either Matt or Rebecca i searched but cant find you guys ilkl try later but perhaps you will have an esier time finding me

dan

I am on there! Julie Chowning Miller. It is the one place on WWW that I am NOT known as cretahillsgal LOL

Yep, I am hooked. I don't play the games but I love the fact I can easily keep in touch with family & friends. Feel free to Friend Request me.

Susan Carpenter Cape Neddick, ME EMAIL: [email protected]

Facebook is fun! I didn't really get it at first, but now I do (at least more than before). I like it
default_biggrin.png

Last edited by a moderator:
You can add me too, my name is Leslie Post. I play the games but not as much as I used to.

Latest posts

Back