Donations Still Needed

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mark & Sharon Bullington

Reaction score
We hope you are still enjoying the webcam broadcast of the AMHR National Show. As everyone has said, the quality of the picture and audio is wonderful. Lenard Davenport came by the announcers station this morning and asked that I thank all of you that have made contributions to keep this production going. We still need more contributions to ensure we can keep the webcast going until the end of the show tomorrow night. You can call the show office at 718-376-6040 and make your donation - any amount will help.

Thanks for watching and please keep enjoying the show - whether you are here or not.

Mark Bullington

Mark,

I thought if we donated our farm would appear on the playlist screen? It's a great way to Thank the contributors.

How much more is needed to keep the webcast going, if we had an idea, it might help us decide what to give.

Thanks much!

Enjoying the show!

From what Lenard just told me, they need another $800 dollars or so. The reason for the cost is the bandwidth thet Flanders Video is providing to us. This is what ensures the quality of both the picture and sound quality. Those that do sponsor will receive recognition in the Journal in the National Show issue. Next year, those who sponsor will appear in a banner that runs at the bottom or top of the screen.

Please help us out so that everyone at home can still enjoy the National Show.

Mark

BUMP

Thanks Mark for that information!

Mark I called that number but didn't get Lenard, got some older gentleman that didn't have anything to do with R Nationals.

Last edited by a moderator:
i know why that happened i noticed it right away

the phone number is wrong

the area code is 918 not 718

918-376-6040

Latest posts

Back