Doesn't get any more relaxed eh?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ChrystalPaths

Reaction score
I looked out this early afternoon to see both my lovely ladies laying in the lil hill soaking up the sun. Nothing pleases me more than seeing horses laying relaxed and happy. Thera is recovering so well from her ulcer (using the carafate/sucralfate). She has her spunk and git up and go back. She isn't putting up with Halley's guff anymore either. But my heart melted to see them together so placid and happy so I quick grabbed the camera.

Ahhhh...just sleepin in the sun

PICT0040.jpg

Did you hear a camera?

PICT0042.jpg

Nothin like a good roll and scratch!

PICT0039-1.jpg

Then she popped up and ran off with Thera close behind!

Hey, that's exactly what I wanted to do today!! Cute pictures!

Oh Debs I'm so glad to hear that Thera is doing so well!! :aktion033:

I love it when the horses lay and soak up the sun. It makes me want to go out and do a little soakin with them
default_wink.png
:

Same paddocks. Actually I tore out the far side you see beyond them but my plan is to divide the 2 remaining ones in half so there are 4 wee paddocks.

Those photos gave me a warm fuzzy feeling.
default_wub.png
:

Watching them sleeping gives me the same feeling as watching my children sleep. It's so beautiful.

Luckily Bailey still lets me lay down with him at the moment. We share big cuddles in the field. I never want it to end.

Thanks for those photos. I really loved them.

Latest posts

Back