Does Anyone Recognize This Breeding???

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Flyin G Farm

Reaction score
I'm thinking about buying a mare and wanted to find out more about her pedigree....does anyone have any info about any of the horses in her sire's pedigree?....any help is greatly appreciated!

ASPC - 136393A PYGLLAMA FRISCO FOGGIE

Sex: STALLION Color: DARK CHESTNUT

Height: Mane & Tail: BLACK

Date Foaled: 5/22/1986 Markings (1):

Date Registered: 7/14/1986 Markings (2):

Current Owner: SANDY TODD Markings (3):

Breeder: RITA DURRELL Markings (4):

Click on any registered animal to view it's details and pedigree.

60747 SNOOTY'S BLACK SAM

103741 BAR-G'S UNKLE SAM (HOF)

25968 ROMA MAY L.

134219A CHERRY-HILL COUNT ON MCGEE

73750 WEE-HOOFS COUNT ON ME

125675A COUNT'S WIND CHIMES

115245 APACHE WINDSONG

29079 GOLDEN FLASH

67243 LA MOYNE'S RED REBEL

24439 PEACEFUL VALLEY PENNY

132715A CHERRY-HILL FRISCO MARIGOLD

30634 CURTISS-FRISCO PETE

128561A LA MOYNE'S FRISCO MELODY

25497 PATTON'S MARIGOLD

Thanks!

Tracy

2-06-05 Hi: I can give you some information, but not a lot. Curtiss Frisco Pete is a legend in the Shetland World. He was a 4 or 5 time Congress Champion and apparently in his day brought out the crowds. Cherry-Hill is the Farm designation of Rita Durrell in OR. And the pony that has Snooty in the title may go back to Snooty McGee, another famous stallion at the time. Both the Frisco Pete and Snooty McGee lines are sought after and there is a contingent that adores the Cherry-Hill line. Cherry-Hill is Classic and Foundation and I think with a lot of Arenosa in the background. Not sure of that, but think so. Frisco Pete and Snooty are considered Modern, although they show up in many Classic lines. Hope this helps some. Shirlee

Latest posts

Back