Does anyone know pedigree?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

minis4me

Reaction score
Hi,

I wondered if anyon would have some extended pedigree on Hillswicke Royals Betsy? Or Hillwicke Royals Betsy?

#118080A

An elderly breeder near here has been trying to get pedigree on this Shetland mare. She contacted AMHR/ASPC but they won't give out info on someone elses horse. This lady has difficulty communicating as she is deaf. (We speak by fax) <g>

Anyway, we appreciate any help.

Thanks. Have a great day!

Joanne

11-18-04 Hi Joanne: Official name is Hillswicke Royal's Betsy. Sire: Hillswicke Royal by Hillswicke Orpheus (a 15/16 brother of Hillswicke Oracle according to the Pony Record Magazine of May 1962) X Mamie's Red Lady Superior. Her dam is O'Neil's Miss Cookie by Crim's Gipsy Topper's Gold Man (goes back to Larigo's Topper) X Baker's Miss Cookies. Hope this helps and that I didn't write it in a too confusing way. Ta, Shirlee

Thank you so much Shirlee!! You have been a great help! I love to get the pedigrees extended on my own minis & had come to a dead end on this one as well as many more. But when Virginia was trying hard to get this pedigree, I finally thought of posting the forum! I am just thrilled to be able to extend pedigrees on several of my horses just through your help. Thanks again! Have a great day!

Joanne

Latest posts

Back