Does anyone have the video of the mini hunter jumpers?

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

angelridge

Reaction score
Someone sent it to me months ago and I can't find it. They are a bunch of little hunter jumper riders in an arena going over small jumps. I cant remember if it was on Youtube or not, but I have searched there and didnt come up with anything. It is done to music I believe.

Thanks,

Angie

default_biggrin.png

You can't beat Chuck and his robot rider Lucy...

there used to be a ton of videos of them on Youtube - but i only found these.

Lucy and Chuck are owned by the mom of a Grand Prix jumper rider. her son (an engineer) created Lucy. I met them at a show a few years ago. They used to do exhibitions at some of the largest hunter jumper shows in the U.S. Great Team!!

Chuck and Lucy

and

Chuck and Lucy2

Chuck and Lucy also do dressage.

LOVE THIS VIDEO and it shows what minis can really do. they are capable of so much more then halter and driving. Notice these minis seem more then happy in fact some downright anxious to do their job and these kids are not 2 yr olds or 25 lbs either-

Thanks for sharing I just loved it

Rebelshope, that is the same arena the one I am talking about was done in,, its just not the same video. But the one you have is a real good one too. I will be sure to keep a hold of it. Yes, these vids are great. I think my dead broke driving horse would do just fine on something like this. I was going to show a friend who is the "mom" of a little girl who wants to ride a little horse.
default_biggrin.png

Thanks!

Latest posts

Back