crayon artist

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lil

Reaction score
And I have to wonder if his mother ever yelled at him for writing on the walls?
default_smile.png

If I hadn't yelled at my kids would they have been able to do this?

guess not, they would of had to have talent
default_smile.png
:)
default_smile.png

found this at worldstart.com---

Don Marco: The Master Crayon Artist

Today, I'm bringing you Don Marco’s photo gallery. Like most artists do, the prints are for sale, but I had to overlook that, because I wanted to share this amazing art with you. Why is this art amazing? Well, you are right to ask and the answer is that it is all done with crayons. I never knew what a versatile medium a crayon could be!

Coloring is still one of the things from my childhood that I enjoy. I love to color in crayon, but I never dreamed you could make art like this. I still look forward to back-to-school sales when you can get Crayola crayons for cheap!

If you scroll to the bottom of the page, you’ll find the navigation for the gallery. Just use the Next and Back buttons to journey through the 15 gallery pages. You’ll also find that there is a side menu. The top portion has links to other sections and those are:

Gallery - This link will bring you back to where I’ve started you off on your journey.

Western - Here you will find a sampling of Don’s western themed art.

Portraits - Here you will find a collection of the portraits Don has done in crayon. The Tom Selleck one is a favorite of mine, along with Willie!

Nature - I love the Autumn Wolf drawing here. You’ll find a sampling of nature art here.

Scenic - My favorite from this section is called Scenic Dock. The colors are so vibrant! Here you will find that Don has captured entire scenes in crayon.

At the bottom portion of the side menu, you will then find these sections:

About Don – Here you can learn all about Don in his brief biography.

FAQ – Here you will find frequently asked questions about Don and his art. I highly recommend you check this one out, because a lot of it is very interesting!

I hope you’ve enjoyed this artwork as much as I have. I am still really amazed by what Don has accomplished with simple crayons. Enjoy it!

http://www.themastercrayonartist.biz/

WOW.. to be so talented!! My crayons dont do that, must be buying the wrong ones.. lol

WOW! That's amazing! Does he use Crayola???? :bgrin

Latest posts

Back