Crap we lost a foal :(

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:aktion033: LOL Chris...we got your point :lol: What happened !! Teri

LOL poo, I was having PC trouble and didnt think it posted so I did it over and over with the same result haha

Can someone alert a mod to delete all but one of those
default_wink.png
:

Sorry haha, gotta love dell :saludando:
default_rolleyes.gif
:
default_wacko.png
:

[SIZE=12pt]LOL... I felt like that movie Groundhog Day! I'm sure Corinne will get to deleting those when she gets here. She's one busy lady...
default_yes.gif
:
[/SIZE]

Thanks for sharing the information Chris. I'm glad to hear that the momma is doing okay. I would try to keep tabs on her to make sure her new owner never breeds her. You know, just in case someone who cares more about money than her well being got her... That would be terrible. Can you find out how much he will want for her? My uncle makes the trip from Floyd, VA down here to Alabama quite often to see my grandmother...
default_rolleyes.gif
: Hmmmmm.... Shannon :bgrin

:bgrin haha..sorry, I can do alot of things,but I cant remove only parts of the topic. Chris, if you would like me to deleat the whole topic and start over..let me know and I will do it. Glad to hear Coco is doing better, and she will not be sold for breeding. Shannon, it sounds like your brain is picking a plan :bgrin
default_yes.gif
: :lol: Corinne

Thats odd, I have run alot of boards including invision and it was an option, they must have disabled that for mods.

anyhow, he hasnt decided whether or not to sell her. But we need all the Jennets to be able to breed as this is a source of income. He will more than likely ask $600-$800 if he sales

She is up and around but needs lots of shots to keep infection out of her hindquarters right now

[SIZE=12pt]Chris, please let us know when you find out how much he would want for her if he decides to sell her... Sounds like Julie might be interested too judging by her new thread. I just really hope someone (caring and compassionate) that wouldn't dream of ever trying to breed her again gets her. Like one of us of course...lol!
default_wub.png
: Shannon
[/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
Chris,

I'm so sorry to hear that Coco lost her baby. It is so sad to see the Mothers grieve.

Hugs and prayers for Coco that she makes a complete recovery.

I thought I had posted a pic of her, but I dont see it, so here is one pre-baby

coco.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
[SIZE=12pt]What a sweetie!
default_yes.gif
:
default_wub.png
: Looks like I could go right up to her and give her a big squeeze! Do you know how long the picture was taken before she foaled? I am asking because I'm still not sure how much bigger Maggie should/will get before she foals. Anybody have a good picture of their jennet right before she foals?
default_please.gif
: Shannon
default_smile.png
[/SIZE]

Latest posts

Back