Could someone help us come up with a nice logo of our farm

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's a redo with the star background.. I tried the lasso for your name out of the farm but couldn't get it to look right and just made the farm name hard to read..

Picture1.jpg

and here's one I came up with:

PBN-1.jpg

Here's a redo with the star background.. I tried the lasso for your name out of the farm but couldn't get it to look right and just made the farm name hard to read..
Picture1.jpg

and here's one I came up with:

PBN-1.jpg
wow Lucky C.

they both look great, I will show them to my husband.

thanks again for you time,

If you have other ideals then share with us,we are all for them.Could you make the red and blue darker like the letters?

thanks once again,

Hello,

if anyone has other ideals let us know.We love to hear from you all.

Thanks to those who have spend so much time working on us a logo.

thanks again,

we would love to hear everyone ideals. we are still unsure what we really want. we have ideals, but not sure what is best for the logo.we want our logo to be a eye catcher. The ones you all have done so far are great, :bgrin

thanks everyone.

Last edited by a moderator:
Here is another one? I didn't quite understand what you said.. Hopefully this is closer to it?
default_smile.png

pbnr2.png

Your getting some great ideas...Breanne for some reason your whole picture would not come up for me but it did look like what I had in mind...couldnt tell if the bottom sort of came into color.

I think the others really hit the nail on the head as far as not looking to "cheezy" and admit sometimes I get carried away with ideas.....maybe it is the weed I smoked 25yrs. ago. At least I have 20/20 vision. And yes !!! my idea about the horse dressed as a french artist....Bad Idea...dont know what I was thinking :eek:

Heidi

Your getting some great ideas...Breanne for some reason your whole picture would not come up for me but it did look like what I had in mind...couldnt tell if the bottom sort of came into color.

I think the others really hit the nail on the head as far as not looking to "cheezy" and admit sometimes I get carried away with ideas.....maybe it is the weed I smoked 25yrs. ago. At least I have 20/20 vision. And yes !!! my idea about the horse dressed as a french artist....Bad Idea...dont know what I was thinking :eek:

Heidi

Maybe the link would work better?
default_smile.png

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y21/minih...4ever/pbnr2.png

Here is another one? I didn't quite understand what you said.. Hopefully this is closer to it?
default_smile.png

pbnr2.png
Wow,

very nice.You all have some talent. I would like to thank all of you for the ideals. We love them all.We love all your ideals.Any and all ideals are welcome. If someone has anything else they think we would like please shared with us. we are open to any and all ideals. you all have talent. i really would like to thank all of you for all you have done so far for us.

We are some thankful. :aktion033:

ps if someone has other ideals for our logo without painting let us know.we are open minded. we love your ideals.

How 'bout something like this.... now... keep in mind, I used one of our horses for a model, but I can hand draw most anything horse wise to make it more custom for you. I just threw this together on the computer... Just a thought.

Thanks for looking,

Chris

paint_by_numbers3.jpg

How 'bout something like this.... now... keep in mind, I used one of our horses for a model, but I can hand draw most anything horse wise to make it more custom for you. I just threw this together on the computer... Just a thought.Thanks for looking,

Chris

paint_by_numbers3.jpg
Wow,

Looks good. Could you put one of our minis on there?

everyone thanks so much for having help with deciding on a logo.I am loving everyone ideals.

thanks

Here's mine. Janine from Trinity Acres made my prancing horse for

Brave Little Prancers

My colors are green and white

I also feel the logo should denote the farm name

auglogohorse.jpg

bynum.gif

Last night when I went to bed for some reason this thread popped up into my mind and I the thought of converting a horses head into a painters palette seemed neat. It did not take shape but this did. (The horse needs to be cleaned up a bit but wasn't going to spend the time unless you wanted it.)

Here is a couple other that are just "tweaked" a little bit.

bynum2.gif

bynum4.gif

bynum3.gif

Always amazes me how just a little something different can change the look so much.

bynum.gif

Last night when I went to bed for some reason this thread popped up into my mind and I the thought of converting a horses head into a painters palette seemed neat. It did not take shape but this did. (The horse needs to be cleaned up a bit but wasn't going to spend the time unless you wanted it.)

Here is a couple other that are just "tweaked" a little bit.

bynum2.gif

bynum4.gif

bynum3.gif

Always amazes me how just a little something different can change the look so much.
Wow,

All these look great. I will show them to my husband. Is there anyway you can bring my husband name Clay out a little so you could see the cl.Very nice job. Do you do this for a living? What do you charge?

Thanks so much for helping us out.

Wow everyone on here has had great ideals for logos. Very talented folks.We love everyones ideals.

Is there anyway you can bring my husband name Clay out a little so you could see the cl.Very nice job. Do you do this for a living? What do you charge?
Sure no problem, will do it later today. I don't do this for a living and anything I post is yours if you want them. The last one I did for someone did a donation to CMHR, that was not a requirement but it was a nice gesture.

Is there anyway you can bring my husband name Clay out a little so you could see the cl.Very nice job. Do you do this for a living? What do you charge?
Sure no problem, will do it later today. I don't do this for a living and anything I post is yours if you want them. The last one I did for someone did a donation to CMHR, that was not a requirement but it was a nice gesture.
thanks so much. My husband went out of town, so when he comes back I will show him.

thanks again,

great job everyone,

Latest posts

Back