Connie Parr CMHR President in Hospital

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm SO glad you're home Connie!
default_wub.png

Oh my gosh! I hope it is nothing too serious and that she recovers quickly.

Sending prayers her way.

Beth

So happy to hear you will be/are on the mend. I hope you have a pleasant, restfull holiday season.

Sending good thoughts and prayers your way.

Merry Christmas!

Connie, I am so relieved to hear you are home. I do hope you let others help you now so you can heal quickly. I can't imagine the pain you were in, and having to crawl for an hour and a half to get help is just awful! So glad you have your sister nearby.

You'll continue to be in my thoughts and prayers. May you have a wonderful and restful Christmas.
default_wink.png

Connie so sorry to hear about this but I am glad you are feeling better.

Kay

Am very glad to hear you are doing ok Connie. Will keep you in my thoughts and prayers for a speedy recovery!

So glad you are home and wishing you a speedy recovery!
default_aktion033.gif

Liz R.

Thank you again so much! I cannot believe all the wonderful folks here on this forum that care so much for people. You are all the very best and I want to personally wish each and every one of you a Very Merry Christmas and a Happy Happy New Year! I sure appreciate all the well wishes.
default_yes.gif
default_wub.png

Just saw this, and wanted to add my prayers for Connie to have a speedy recovery.

I know how excruciating back pain can be. My husband, John, woke up one morning a few weeks ago with such severe back pain that he couldn't even roll over to get out of bed. I had to call the squad to come get him to take him to the hospital. Fortunately, in his case it was a muscle problem, and after a couple weeks of rest & painkillers, he is much better.

Please take care of yourself Connie.

I haven't been on the forum recently and just saw this! How frustrating right before Christmas! Praying for a speedy recovery!
default_pray.gif
:pray

Connie so sorry to hear you are having troubles!!! Hoping for a speedy recovery for you so you are back up to full steam ahead soon!

Latest posts

Back