Connie Parr CMHR President in Hospital

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Marty

Reaction score
Connie Parr, President of CMHR and owner of CLP Minis was taken by ambulance on Friday to the hospital. She collapsed when her back suddenly went out and had no mobility at all. She thinks this is related to a disk problem she has had in the past. Lately she has been doing vigorous exercise on the treadmill, and compounded by the severe cold factors has possibly aggravated the disks. Thankfully she has a huge support team at home who knows exactly how to care for her horses to the letter so no problems there. For a chronic work-a-holic like Connie is, you can imagine how upsetting this is to her a week before Christmas. Tests are being run today. Connie could use some good thoughts.

If anyone needs CMHR for any reason, please refer your phone calls to Gini Acton or to myself.

Gini 520 825 8086 or Marty 423 554 3046

Oh no! I will be praying for you Connie! Wish I was there to help you out, but I am sure Ayden will know just what to do for each and every horse!

OH NO

Marty please keep us updated - she will be in my thoughts

Sending best wishes for a speedy recovery! Thank goodness she has a good support team
yes.gif

Oh no! I hope everything is ok! Good thoughts going to Connie....

Sending good thoughts for a speedy recovery, so she can be home with her family and fur kids for Christmas!

Sending good thoughts and prayers for her to recover and return home quickly. Glad to hear she has lots of good help at home and I hope it will help ease her mind so she can focus on getting better.

She will be in my prayers for a speedy recovery!

OOOhhhh No Connie! I hope you are taken care of now. And they can fix you right up! I am sorry this happened to you!

Get well soon! -Kim

All good wishes for a speedy recovery Connie. Please take it slowly.... I know only too well about back problems.
default_luck.gif

Connie we need you well! Hoping they get you back up and running soon. In the meantime enjoy the break. Sometimes we are our worst enemy at taking time off.

OH NO!!!
default_sad.png

Connie my dear friend, I hope you get better soon! Marty please tell her for me!

I'm sending prayers!!!!!

Connie - lots of prayers and good thoughts coming your way. Hope you have a speedy recovery and are soon home.

Marty - please keep us updated!!!

Barbie

Latest posts

Back