Cart Missing

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Al B

MHT Supporter
MHT Supporter
Reaction score
This is a post from Teri Collins

Missing Jerald model “A” mini cart missing Sunday has new shaft and new seat, Short basket with new cover and 3 wheels. No body cover. Dark Magenta seen lots of use.. last seen Sunday back of QUAIL CREEK MINIATURES STALLS BARN “E” Closest to the RV Park.

Mini Thanks

BOX T PERFORMANCE HORSES

The performance horse people.....................

Gosh I hate to hear things like this. I hope the find the cart.

Beth

Oh no.
default_sad.png
I had always hoped that show carts would be immune from thieves at shows, but obviously NOTHING is.
default_no.gif
I sure hope that they are able to get their cart back.

Oh gosh, already at least two things I have read about just today of things stolen. I hope they get there cart back.

Again - I can't stand a thief!

We all need to be on the lookout for this cart at the world show. And if it's not found there, we all need to keep our eyes open at the shows next year. The jerk that took it may think people will forget, but we should all keep looking!

What a total loser who did this!
default_new_2gunsfiring_v1.gif

I'm surprised more carts don't go missing. They are everywhere and out in the open just waiting to be stolen. What is our world coming to. dionne

The best place to look for it is sale boards. Whoever stole it didn't want it to use, they wanted it for the money. Good used carts bring pretty decent money now and I know if it was Teri's, its in great shape. So keep a look out for ads.

Al,

Thank-you for posting this for me. I have tried everything to track down this cart. It is an older cart and what I use to make a living. It is a shame. I travel to many breed shows and have lost small things. Could have been left somewhere, I travel with lots of children. This is the first time I have had something taken not misplaced in a lot of years. I am in shock..... all of the miniature shows have been great.... everyone helps and stuff is all over. This was taken by someone in our industry. What a shame. I know Ft Worth had trouble with a group of thieves at many World breed shows, AQHA, ApHC, AMHA steal-ling valuables (jewelry money, cameras) I will be alot more careful now
default_no.gif
default_no.gif

Mini Thanks Teri Collins

email is [email protected]

254-913-7476 I will post serial # as soon as hear from Jerald Sulky Co

I'm really sorry to hear your cart was stolen Teri.
default_no.gif

I hope the thief is caught and you get it back!

What are people supposed to do with their carts when the show is more than 1 day? I used to work with standard breds and carts were always left out. Just leaned against the building. Whats wrong with people these days?
default_no.gif

Latest posts

Back