Camera Crazy Just enjoying Our little herd

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reble

Reaction score
Our whole herd, 3 gelding, 1 stallion, 5 broodmares and 3 foals.

NOT TRUE: Cheaper by the DOZEN....

Herdb2010.jpg

herdf2010.jpg

Herd2010.jpg

Herd2010foremails.jpg

They did not shed out too bad.

Ivy Jean with our yearling gelding Star

Ivya.jpg

This is Ivy Jean's Mother Windy

Windyforwebb2010.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
What a beautiful place you have, great pictures!

What a beautiful place you have, great pictures!
Thank you so much,

my husband and I sat out all afternoon, just watching them.

This is the best retirement hobby anyone could ask for.

We Love them all, we have been so blessed.

Thanks for looking.

What a lovely pasture and herd! I dream of a place like yours.

thank you so much, we are in a little village, so we have fast speed internet and T.V. cable.

We have everything we could ask for. only about 5 acres but is perfect for us.

A nice pond and creek running through our place.

I have tried to stop thinking of what I want and instead of what I need.

We have been Blessed.

thanks for looking.

Will someone please grab the pitcher of lemonade and prop me up beside your shade trees!! Oh my gosh its beautiful and so is your little herd...you also have ducks and Llamas dont you? I think we need to see more of your lovely area!!

Will someone please grab the pitcher of lemonade and prop me up beside your shade trees!! Oh my gosh its beautiful and so is your little herd...you also have ducks and Llamas dont you? I think we need to see more of your lovely area!!

Witch U Caller (Alpaca X Llama) was sold in the fall, and due in the next few weeks, Our UPS Driver bought her and he says she is the head of the Alpaca herd.

She was never with any other alpaca except to be bred.

Ducks flew the coop...

But we still have Dream Catcher our Fellow Deer, She loves Tabitha our Great Bernese, they groom each other.

The two do laps around the pond, one trying to out race each other, first in place the deer next lap dog in front it is hilarious.

Someday will get yous a picture... So So cute...

Should add big crane usually visited early morning and at dusk. She has had her babies come the last 3 years.

Pictures taken today..Looks like Storm might be coming in. Windy out now...

DreamCatcherd2010.jpg

DreamCatcherB2010.jpg

Witch U Caller (Alpaca X Llama) was sold in the fall, and due in the next few weeks, Our UPS Driver bought her and he says she is the head of the Alpaca herd.

She was never with any other alpaca except to be bred.

Ducks flew the coop...

But we still have Dream Catcher our Fellow Deer, She loves Tabitha our Great Bernese, they groom each other.

The two do laps around the pond, one trying to out race each other, first in place the deer next lap dog in front it is hilarious.

Someday will get yous a picture... So So cute...

Should add big crane usually visited early morning and at dusk. She has had her babies come the last 3 years.

Pictures taken today..Looks like Storm might be coming in. Windy out now...

DreamCatcherd2010.jpg

DreamCatcherB2010.jpg

Oh, thats right...I forgot about your little "dear" deer. Does he go in a little stall at night or does he just roam your property. Sounds like Tabitha is alot of fun too.

Please hurry up with that lemonade!

Oh, thats right...I forgot about your little "dear" deer. Does he go in a little stall at night or does he just roam your property. Sounds like Tabitha is alot of fun too.

Please hurry up with that lemonade!
Yes, she has her own stall at night. My door is always open and we have a vacant gravity chair. Fresh Lemonade made daily....
default_cheers.gif

Latest posts

Back