Calling all puppy-holics pics inside

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lyn_j

Reaction score
[SIZE=14pt]Took a couple of cute pics of the baby Candy Dapple yesterday and thought I would share her cuteness. She is 3 months old now. You can see her dapples more each day.[/SIZE]

Lyn

ed924d43.jpg

ed924d3d.jpg

ed924d40.jpg

[SIZE=18pt]There ought to be a law against posting pictures like that.[/SIZE]

IT COULD LEAD TO DIVORCE! :lol:

She is darling! There is nothing I love more than my Doxie and Cairn!

Carol

!!!!! SHE IS TOO CUTE!

I wonder if my mom would be insane enough to add yet another dog to the family? I was shocked she allowed Angel to come home with us, she is a cat person.

[SIZE=18pt]Very cute!
default_smile.png
[/SIZE]

Liz

Too cute!!! I have to agree that the second pic is really the clincher! Darn, she's cute!

[SIZE=18pt]
default_wub.png
:
default_wub.png
:
default_wub.png
:
default_wub.png
: I want another doxie. My little dog is 12 and he's starting to go blind. It's just a matter of time before he is gone. I used to have a doxie when I was in High school. He now resides in Florida livin' the good life with a wonderful widowed woman. I want one for christmas this year. I like the long haired ones the best. Mine was a short haired black and tan, his name was Fritz.
[/SIZE]

Christy

[SIZE=14pt]We will have some long haired puppies born the end of September...... they would be ready to go around thanksgiving......
default_yes.gif
: [/SIZE]

Lyn

Latest posts

Back