Brand New Show...Texas Bluebonnet Classic

Miniature Horse Talk Forums

Help Support Miniature Horse Talk Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Karen S

Reaction score
Hi All,

The Texas Bluebonnet Classic...Three Judge show...Jan Hite Phelps, Helen Hogan and Clare Purdy held at the Diamond W Arena in Alvarado Texas, Aug 5, 6, 7. This is a sanctioned ASPC/AMHR & PINTO for those miniatures and Shetlands that are registered PINTO. Tracey Slagle show manager 308-624-0212. Go to Double SS Show management for show info or email: [email protected]

Super 8 Hotel in Alvarado is the host hotel. Three shows in one, if you have a miniature or Shetland that would qualify for registering with Pinto, the Pinto rep will be there, register there at the show and show all the same day. Payback in the Stakes class. Lots of classes for everyone. Bring out those miniatures that still need a show to go to the AMHR Nationals or just come and practice for the big show. It may be hot in Texas but with those Big butt fans we will be cool. Help support a brand new show..not much happening in August till the AMHR Nationals in September.

This time next we we will be there!!!! Can't wait!

Lynda

Sorry, I won't be there. I've got lots of family visiting then and some of the horses will be at Centrals.

Have fun and try to stay cool!

I'll be there showing my PtHA filly!
default_aktion033.gif
Can't wait. This seems like it will be a great show.

Bronagh,

James Rutledge will be there, he sharpens blades.

Karen

Thanks Karen, he has also done a little work on my clippers before. I need blades sharpened before clipping for Nationals.I will be sure to take both blades and clippers.

Back